All requests must be made a minimum of 72 hours in advance.
Please note: Animal presentations and behind-the-scenes areas are subject to change based on the health and welfare of the animals.
EXPEDITION ADVENTURE GUIDELINES/DISCLAIMERS:
- The overall tour lasts around two hours.
- Admission to San Antonio Zoo is separate and required for entry.
- The tour fee is non-refundable, however, the tour will be rescheduled when possible if necessary.
- San Antonio Zoo reserves the right to cancel or modify the VIP tour Interactions due to inclement weather, animal health/well-being, and/or safety concerns. In the event of cancellation, efforts will be made to reschedule you for a future date.
- Program is subject to change and/or cancellation due to animal availability
- No service animals allowed during the VIP tour.
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Any arrivals 15 minutes or later after the start of the experience will not be admitted.
- Please advise us of any disabilities, special needs, medical conditions or any other concerns you may have that could prevent you from fully participating in the experience. The more information you can provide, the better we can assist you.