Arrive at Carousel Ticket Booth 15 minutes prior to your experience to check-in.
There is a max capacity for this experience in groups/families of six (6). Spots fill up fast, so book now!
Behind the Scenes Interaction Guidelines
- Overall program lasts between 20 and 30 minutes.
- Admission to San Antonio Zoo is separate and required for entry.
- The behind-the-scenes tour fee is non-refundable, however, the tour will be rescheduled when possible if necessary.
- San Antonio Zoo reserves the right to cancel or modify the Behind-the-Scenes Interactions due to inclement weather, animal health, and/or safety concerns. In the event of cancellation, efforts will be made to reschedule you for a future date.
- Program is subject to change and/or cancellation due to animal availability
- No service animals allowed behind the scenes.
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Any arrivals 15 minutes or later after the start of the experience will not be admitted.
- Program times, prices, components and animal participation are subject to change.
- Please advise us of any disabilities, special needs, medical conditions or any other concerns you may have that could prevent you from fully participating in the experience. The more information you can provide, the better we can assist you.
- Closed toe shoes are required for safety purposes.
- Masks are required for this experience.